2010. The Year We Make Contact

First of all I'd like to wish a HAPPY NEW YEAR to every soul out there. Be happy and healthy and try for the best and take care of one another.

I sincerely cannot believe that a full decade has passed since the millennium turn. A date I was surprised to reach anyway... Well, 21th century is on its way for good. We've reached the Odyssey Two year. The future is here. Watch out for the real Big Brother.
ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS EXCEPT EUROPA.
ATTEMPT NO LANDINGS THERE.

Chilling...

We're staying inside tonight, we're too close to due time for me to start dragging my lady around in dark dens of sin and depravity all night. So, I wish you lot to enjoy the occasion to the full and have a really great time. I had planned a (really) big post for tonight but during the last week my connection's coming and going all the time and nothing is uploading, so I'll give it a rest and spend the night quietly in the real world.

Blessed be.

1 comment:

grey calx said...

Happy 2010 to you too. :)