Airbag Craftworks compilation

From the same guys that were mentioned here and later built the Workshop label, here's an early compilation of mostly unreleased tracks I managed to track down only a few years ago.

Airbag Craftworks is a fashion design company producing tasty and rather expensive bags, t-shirts, etc. - and putting out music apparently. Unsurprisingly, I first spotted Out To Lunch in one of those tasty and rather expensive shops Berlin has by the dozens, where my wife was window-shopping overpriced bags, coats or whatever. I found inside a bunch of CDs and two packs of 12"s, respectively parts 1 & 2 of Airbag Craftworks Compilation Vol.2, which I unthinkingly grabbed for less than a fiver each, if I remember correctly. I'd very much like to post them as well, yet I haven't found them around the web (and vinyl ripping is still not an option). Anyway, this one came later and sealed the deal; now I watch Workshop growing and I feel that there is some justice in this world after all.

Besides artists mentioned before, there are also contributions by Isolée, Soylent Green and Freestyle Man vs. Corrado Izzo (*). It could have been a Source record, don't pass it by.

VA - 1999 The Airbag Craftworks Compilation
Info here.

No comments: