Interference. Live at Love Parade '94

Compiled by Dr.Motte and with an impressive tracklist, this compilation of live recorded tracks contains mostly experimental ambient excursions with the compulsory acid twists of the time.

I realize now I might had a rather skewed image on what the infamous Love Parade meant in the past. I've mostly considered it to be all about dreadful euro-trance and commercial hyped stuff. The depiction of the small freaked bunch of early '90s ravers in 'We Call It Techno' didn't changed much my opinion - I bet it wasn't like that later on. But this one always troubled me; if it really mirrors the old Love Parades' spirit, then all Berliners were lucky and I'm really sorry I missed those days.

VA - 1995 Interference. Live at Love Parade '94
CD1 - CD2
Info here.

3 comments:

Step said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monkeyking said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rokas said...

interested in this one very much! thanks!