Jitters


Last night I realized that the last time I made a mix CD was on December 2005. For referential and shameless self-promotion purposes I'll post it here now. I was deep into my mini-neu-rave phase and I needed a way to put down on tape a 'commercial' version of it and listen to it. I hope it came out nice, although certain names and labels keep popping up as you can see. The tracklist is:

01. in
02. PAUL KALKBRENNER - gebruenn gebruenn
03. ALTER EGO - daktari (ROBAG WRUHME rmx)
+ SOLVENT - think like us (acappella)
04. DELON & DALKAN - dunufus
05. JOHN TEJADA - voyager
06. REKORDER - 1.1
07. DJ T vs FREESTYLE MAN - beat the street
08. M.A.N.D.Y. - achaat
09. DIRT CREW - 808 lazerbeam
10. HOEL JAMES -maurris light (DIRT CREW rmx)
11. DJ T - rave d'amour
12. BOOKA SHADE - s.t.a.r.r.z. (catwalk rmx)
13. TRAFFIC SIGNS - effective
14. THE DRILL - the drill
15. EINMUSIK - jittery heritage (long version)
16. out

Recorded at Sparky T's place
Two turntables & a mixer
79 min, 192 Kbps

Nightlight - 2005, Jittery mix
Part 1 - Part 2

(You can find these beautiful tape pics and other interesting stuff here.)

No comments: